This qualification applies to individuals working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who provide a broad range of technical knowledge and skills, and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The qualification applies to those working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHSrelated roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication
Graduates may seek employment in the following jobs:
- Occupational Health and Safety Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Payroll Administrator
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership Management
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
The following entry requirements apply to the entrants for this qualification:
- – Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or higher.
- – To be eligible, student must be 18 years of age.
- – Must attend Swiss Institute’s Pre-training review to determine suitability of the course.
- – Must complete Swiss Institute’s Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Test and achieve ACSF level 4 or higher
This course is scheduled to be completed in up to 52 weeks* (including 12 weeks of holidays), depending on the learner’s relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
Mode of Study
Blended: Face to Face/Online classes with structured independent learning
Total number of units = 10
- 5 core units plus
- 5 elective units
|BSBWHS412||Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws||Core|
|BSBWHS413||Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes||Core|
|BSBWHS414||Contribute to WHS risk management||Core|
|BSBWHS415||Contribute to implementing WHS management systems||Core|
|BSBWHS416||Contribute to workplace incident response||Core|
|BSBWHS418||Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors||Elective|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents||Elective|
|BSBINS401||Analyse and present research information||Elective|
|BSBLDR411||Demonstrate leadership in the workplace||Elective|
Request For Free Call?
Do you need more information about the courses or have any query then feel free to make a call back request. Our representative will get back to you soon to answer your questions.