This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor and Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may coordinate a single human resources function.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Graduates may seek employment in the following jobs:
- Business Development Manager
- Business Services Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Organisational Development Advisor
- Occupational Health and Safety Manager
- Organisational Development Advisore
- BSB60320 – Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management
- BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The following entry requirements apply to the entrants for this qualification:
- – Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or higher.
- – To be eligible, student must be 18 years of age.
- – Must attend Swiss Institute’s Pre-training review to determine suitability of the course.
- – Must complete Swiss Institute’s Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Test and achieve ACSF level 3 or higher.
This course is scheduled to be completed in up to 52 weeks* (including 12 weeks of holidays), depending on the learner’s relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
Mode of Study
Face to Face/Online classes with structured independent learning
Total number of units = 12
- 7 core units plus
- 5 elective units
|Facilitate performance development processes
|Manage employee and industrial relations
|Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals
|Coordinate workforce plan implementation
|Coordinate human resource functions and processes
|Manage business risk
|Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
|Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
|Manage recruitment and onboarding
|Communicate with influence
|Develop critical thinking in others
|Manage personal and professional development
Request For Free Call?
Do you need more information about the courses or have any query then feel free to make a call back request. Our representative will get back to you soon to answer your questions.