This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Graduates may seek employment in the following jobs:
- Team Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Business Services Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Organisational Development Advisor
- BSB60120 – Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB60420 – Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The following entry requirements apply to the entrants for this qualification:
- – Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or higher.
- – To be eligible, student must be 18 years of age.
- – Must attend Swiss Institute’s Pre-training review to determine suitability of the course.
- – Must complete Swiss Institute’s Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Test and achieve ACSF level 3 or higher.
This course is scheduled to be completed in up to 52 weeks* (including 12 weeks of holidays), depending on the learner’s relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
Mode of Study
Face to Face/Online classes with structured independent learning
Total number of units = 12
- 6 core units plus
- 6 elective units
|Communicate with influence
|Develop critical thinking in others
|Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
|Manage business operational plans
|Develop and use emotional intelligence
|Manage team effectiveness
|Facilitate continuous improvement
|Manage employee and industrial relations
|Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
|Manage people performance
|Manage business resources
|Manage budgets and financial plans
Request For Free Call?
Do you need more information about the courses or have any query then feel free to make a call back request. Our representative will get back to you soon to answer your questions.